Ezel Nursery and Primary School (ENPS) is a quality driven school in rural Pallisa, Uganda. We have a commitment to bridging the quality edcucation divide between the rural and urban children. We have been changing the face of education in Agule, Pallisa since 2017 and transforming the lives of our community through education.
At Ezel, we want to see children develop and progress in an enabling environment, that offers opportunities for them to have a bright future. Opportunities to live life to their fullest potential. read more
For all children to have access to Quality Education that will enable them to achieve academic, physical, social and Spiritual excellence.
To provide a nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment in which children can learn and develop through study and play
The belief that we are created by God, and so are we accountable to. We not only live for ourselves but we also live to please our maker.
Loving your neighbour as you love yourself is key. Doing to others what you would want them to do to you.
'Respect for each other and our environment'. Being mindful of each others feelings and accepting of the differences among us.
Staying the course with purpose. Working towards the goal with dedication and knowing that hardwork and patience is what pays.
All we have is from God. In view of this, we have an obligation to responsibly use all financial, physical and human resources
We want to be intentional about doing the right things and doing them right. Giving 100% of our abilities and striving for perfection.
The management and staff of ENPS are committed to the development of teaching/learning material together with programs that effectively address the learning needs of our learners.
Due to the Pandemic caused by the Coronavirus and a directive from His Excellency the President of Uganda. ENPS has been closed since the 20th March 2020 and will remain closed until such a time schools in Uganda will be cleared to operate. However our pupils will continue learning through a homeschool based program funded by Acumen.
ENPS recieved funding from Acumen Foundation - Acumen Emergency Fund. This grant is enabling us to scale our homeschool program. We expect to keep over 144 pupils of Ezel and others within Agule engaged in the learning process all through the school closure period
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wear a face Mask
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities.
We closed on the 20 March 2020 following a presidentail directive in an effort to control spread of the Coronavirus. We shall remain closed until such a time when government allows schools to resume operations. However in the meantime, we are serving our pupils through our home learning program